Phinney Ridge Community Center, Room 7
6532 Phinney Ave N, Seattle
$35 both, $20 single workshop
Email or call Chris:
with Jodi & Chris
Saturday, May 18, noon -4 pm
Come join the chaos, er - I mean-
The Fun, rhythm, dancing , joy, belly laughs... and Chinese Food!
Who could ask for anything more?
Six Sundays, April 21 to May 26
Swing and Vision
12:00 - 1:30 am: Swing Dance workshop (Some basic swing experience needed )
• Leaders, learn to make every dance with every type a follower a fun and incredible experience.
• Followers, learn to express the music and yourself as a part of every beautiful dance conversation.
• We will explore what makes for an awesome dance experience, how to create that, and creative ways to bring your own style and voice to the floor.
• We’ll learn tools to inspire your partner and bring even greater joy with every dance.
2:00- 4:00 pm: Vision Workshop
We believe living the best version of yourself everyday makes our world a better place to live. This workshop will give you the space and tools to access this part of you. You deserve to create more joy and fulfillment in your life, and our humanity looks forward to the benefit your growth brings.
This will be an interactive workshop where you will learn:
• How to bring your dreams into reality.
• How to create daily healthy habits to keep you mind, body, and spirit in tip top shape.
• Skills to live into your life’s purpose and harness the results you would love in your life!
• Paper and Pen
• Comfortable shoes and clothes to dance in
• An open mind, Intention to experience Joy and a willingness to get Curious.